.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

May 1, 2013

little gold tables

Do you like gold?  I'm all for it--it's a neutral, but an exciting neutral. It's my favorite!

I needed a little gold table for a project, so I checked Overstock and turned up a treasure trove! These tables are all Safavieh, which sold lots of places, but Overstock's prices are usually the best. Safavieh a great brand for reasonably priced, decent quality stuff that's a good blend of modern and classic. And if you're in the market for a cool little gold accent table, here are 9!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great find! A gold accent table is perfect for any room!

Karen Albert said...

All are splendid!! Love the twig table!

PS I am having a Paris Book Giveaway!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Anne {Almost Home} said...

These are great! I actually used one of the tables you featured on a little design board I featured on my blog :) Thanks for sharing!