.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

May 3, 2013

funny family art

I've been visiting my parents in Utah this week. This painting is hung in their office... yes, my grandfather commissioned a 4' tall portrait of himself playing handball! Who does that?



Apparently weird family art is a thing in my family... we also have several silhouettes.



And a bust of my dad as a child!

It's hilarious, but I love it.

Anybody else have funny/unique family art?

3 comments:

Andrea Jennison said...

Not me personally, but... My BFF has a large coin with her dad's face on it. He is a coin collector and had coins custom made with his face on them. He gifted the extras to his daughters, complete with stands so that they could properly display them, of course. :)
Andrea | www.andreajennisoninteriors.com/blog

CTS said...

So weird... we have a bust of my dad as a child, too!

I honestly never thought it was strange though because both of his parents were artists (a painter and a sculptor/potter).

panca-samudera said...

The article posted was very informative and useful
thanks for sharing.
jaring futsal , jaring futsal murah , jual jaring futsal , toko jaring futsal , agen jaring futsal , jaring golf , jual jaring golf , jaring golf murah ,
jaring polynet , tangga darurat , jaring truk , jaring cargo , jaring outbound , jual rumput futsal murah , jual rumput sintetis murah ,
tali tambang , cargo net , jaring tanaman , jaring kassa , jaring proyek , jaring bangunan , jaring gedung , jaring pengaman proyek ,
jaring pengaman bangunan , jaring pengaman gedung , jaring peneduh , jaring waring , kasa hijau , tangga darurat , jaring gawang futsal , jual jaring gawang futsal murah , jaring peneduh , jaring truk , tali tambang nylon