.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

May 13, 2013

e-design: chic stripes + gold + abstract art

This design is one of my latest favorites. I got to use so many favorite pieces in one place!
If you think you've seen the art recently, you have. I wasn't kidding when I said I love it!

I've talked about it before and will probably talk about it again: Caitlin Wilson's Gold Hong Kong Pillow is perfection.

I'll take one, 22".  :)


If you'd like help creating a home you'll absolutely love, lets work together

4 comments:

Laura Orr said...

Love this mood board. What is the name of the floral fabric pillow?

Thanks,
Laura
lorrinteriors.blogspot.com

dinesh kumar said...

I actually website usually so i critically thank you for your content. These strategies have seriously peaked the awareness. I am about to save your web site and keep reviewing choosing details about once weekly. My partner and i signed up for ones Rss also.

Body Cosmetics Shop

dinesh kumar said...

I actually website usually so i critically thank you for your content. These strategies have seriously peaked the awareness. I am about to save your web site and keep reviewing choosing details about once weekly. My partner and i signed up for ones Rss also.

Body Cosmetics Shop

panca-samudera said...

The article posted was very informative and useful
thanks for sharing.
jaring futsal , jaring futsal murah , jual jaring futsal , toko jaring futsal , agen jaring futsal , jaring golf , jual jaring golf , jaring golf murah ,
jaring polynet , tangga darurat , jaring truk , jaring cargo , jaring outbound , jual rumput futsal murah , jual rumput sintetis murah ,
tali tambang , cargo net , jaring tanaman , jaring kassa , jaring proyek , jaring bangunan , jaring gedung , jaring pengaman proyek ,
jaring pengaman bangunan , jaring pengaman gedung , jaring peneduh , jaring waring , kasa hijau , tangga darurat , jaring gawang futsal , jual jaring gawang futsal murah , jaring peneduh , jaring truk , tali tambang nylon