.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

April 8, 2013

herbed pork with peach reduction & roasted brussels

This weekend was LDS General Conference, during which it's family tradition to have TONS of food. I made one of my favorite super delicious, fast, and easy meals. I'm always looking for good recipes, so I thought I'd share!


Pioneer Woman
This herb roasted pork tenderloin is by Pioneer Woman. The only changes I make are to use Italian herbs instead of Herbs de Provence and 14-16 oz. peach preserves instead of 8 oz. plum preserves. Delicious. (And I'm thinking it would be equally good for duck or chicken.)


A Hint of Honey
This recipe for roasted brussel sprouts is so simple it hardly needs explaining, but I got it from A Hint of Honey. This is my favorite vegetable dish, by far.


It's simple and light meal, but sooo delicious.

See more recipes I want to try here, and more recipes I've tried and like here.

No comments: