.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

April 23, 2013

genevieve for capel rugs

If I could pick any designer to do my house, I'd pick Genevieve Gorder. She's a brilliant designer who favors global patterns, brass, and pieces with a story (bonus: she's also happy and funny). She works particularly excellent magic with kitchens and bathrooms:











Genevieve has an awesome collection with Capel Rugs. Every one of them is perfectly "her" look. These are my favorites:

1. 2. 3

Genevieve showed her new collection at High Point Market this weekend... I can't wait for it!

2 comments:

designchic said...

I love her too - watched several episodes that I had taped, just today. The rugs are definitely her and wonderful addition to Capels rugs!

Nic Sweet said...

Oh wow, what a great opportunity for her. I love her rugs and I think Capel rugs company made a great choice.