.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

April 17, 2013

8 favorite wallpapers

I don't think I've ever lived in a house with wallpaper (minus the Orca whale border in my childhood bathroom, oh yeah). Wallpaper always seemed kind of "granny" to me, but in the past few years I've really started to love it. Like, want-to-put-it-everywhere love it.

These are some of my favorites:
Maybe I'd change my tune if I ever had to put up or take down wallpaper... but I love it.

Are you a fan? 

3 comments:

Julia Konya said...

I'm coming over from Kirsten's. Love your style! That petal pusher wallpaper has been on my list for a while. I also adore that gold polka wallpaper!

Linn said...

Hi,
I have been trying to e-mail you but it didn´t work. So I am going to ask my question to you here instead.

My name is Linn and I am from Sweden and have a small blog,

Today I have written about beds and I have borrowed a picture from your blog and of course put a link to your blog so you can get the credit you deserve.

I hope that is okey, but if not, please let me know, and I will of course delete it.

Best regards
Linn

You can e-mail me at linnshem@gmail.com

Here is a link to what I have written about you:

http://linnidag.blogspot.se/2013/04/sangtankar-och-hur-man-baddar-en-sang.html

Jolene Uhler said...

I prefer the hummingbird wallpaper, Linn! It'll be perfect for the summer or spring season. What do you think? Hehe! I've been planning to replace my wallpapers, but I still can't find a design that I want. Let me include your favorite wallpapers in my list of choices. :)

Jolene Uhler @ PanachePainting.com.au