.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

March 5, 2013

outdoor rugs for kitchens

I'm not brave enough to put a nice wool rug in the kitchen. So while I love the look, it's not happening-- considering the egg and bowl of chocolate sauce I dropped last week, that's a good thing! Instead, I use outdoor rugs. They're made to withstand a lot, so they hold up great in kitchens (ditto entries/mudrooms).

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
I've had the first rug in my kitchen for two years. It's made of recycled plastic bottles and it's basically indestructible. Admittedly, outdoor rugs aren't the nicest thing underfoot. But to me, the easy cleanup is worth it.

2 comments:

Cara @ Lilac and Grey said...

that kitchen is a DREAM!

Warner Carter said...

Literally just got home from buying my mattress there for my first apartment. Im in love. I got a full with a bed frame for only $250!!! I had called the number on yelp and he said that his son would be there to help me and he did. He was also very nice and helped my strap the mattress to the roof of my car ! Great place to buy a mattress ! Reindeer Hide Rugs