.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

March 12, 2013

office e-design: bayleaf lane

Has your weather been as glorious as mine? I can't stay inside!

Though... if this were my office, maybe I could. The wallpaper is Cole & Son's "Vivienne's Lace." It looks like ruffles married waves! And if you look closely, you can see "Vivienne Westwood" in script (I thought I was seeing things at first, but she designed the print). So cool.


Want to create rooms you absolutely love? Lets work together!
 online interior design, edesign, e-design, online interior designer, raleigh interior design, interior decorating, decorating blog, digital design board, decorating mood board

1 comment:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

That wallpaper is such a find! Loving your design.