.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

March 13, 2013

5 great dining tables under $500

I lost a total gem yesterday-- an oval, tapered leg, solid wood dining table at Goodwill for $25. It needed a coat of paint, but it was sturdy and the perfect size. Two seconds later, it was already being carted away to someone else's car! Dang.

Brand new dining tables are expensive... pretty ones, anyway. But I found a few that are both pretty and cheap. 
That second one might find its way home to me!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

2 comments:

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I'm loving that second table. Hmmm maybe I'll use that as a desk in our office. Great affordable choices! Too bad about that table at goodwill. bummer

Anne said...

I really enjoy your blog and I love how you share such helpful sources with your readers. I've recently started writing a blog, and I was wondering if you would mind sharing with me how you post an image board like you did here with a number of images in a grid style...does that make any sense? :) do you have to use photoshop? thank you for your help!