.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

January 24, 2013

cheap chic: hugo guinness-inspired prints

Jenny of Little Green Notebook posted a shot of some Hugo Guinness art to her Instagram last week and I immediately went on the hunt for some prints. I found them at John Derian... starting at $440. Ouch, not what I had in mind. But thanks to some great Etsy artists, you can get the look of Guinness' cheeky, lino-cut art for much less.

Ampersand: Danielle Tiedman
Three Ferns, Christmas Fern: Coffee in Bed
Bicycle, Popsicle, Fork and Knife, Pirate Ship, Octopus, Compass: the big harumph.
digital decorating, online interior decorating, online interior design, interior design blog, decorating blog, interior designer raleigh, interior designer wake forest, interior decorator raleigh, interior decorator wake forest

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have always loved those Guinness prints too, but they are way to expensive. I have been meaning to try and make my own and now that I see the ones from Etsy I think I might give it a try. Thanks for posting.

Lexie said...

Just found your blog! Love this post!
If you want to come check mine out I'd love to have you! landonandlexie.blogspot.com