.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

October 27, 2011

new at woodyliana

I've never looked through the Woody Liana Shop without coveting pretty much everything, and today is no exception. Liana has a great eye for fabrics and her sewing is impeccable. Here are some of my favorite picks from the current lineup:

I love velvet for the cold months, but I'd take this pillow any time of year. It is so luxe!



This is probably my all-time favorite print!

Stop by and peruse the rest of the shop here.

3 comments:

Kerry{DesignduMonde.blogspot.com} said...

I have a massive velvet obsession all year long.
Nice to find another Virginia design blog!

emily said...

Those Nympheus pillows are fabulous!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love the Nympheus pattern. Not sure if it's true or not, but my rep told me this pattern was discontinued and I couldn't get any yardage in it. I adore it as well.

Camila
http://blog.effortless-style.com