.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

May 2, 2011

woody liana

My favorite pillow shop (and first sponsor!) Woody Liana is getting fully stocked for spring! There are some great new fabrics-- here are some of my favorites:
The chartreuse looks lovely with the peach and navy (some of my favorite colors), and the print is kind of edgy. I like it.
 
Playful pattern, preppy colors. The cherry piping is unexpected and fun!

Betwixt is such a classic. It looks great with everything, and I love the fresh "Grass" colorway for spring and summer.


Click the banner to check out all of the new designs--more great things are added all the time!


If you are interested in sponsoring ROOST, please contact me.

3 comments:

Cara said...

I ADORE that 2nd pillow!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Very pretty and different! Love the first one.

The Sister Sophisticate said...

My gosh, what beautiful etsy shop! Thanks for the link!