.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

May 2, 2011

cheap chic: gold mirrored cocktail table


I love this gold mirrored cocktail table by Worlds Away, but it's a bit spendy at $655. Overstock.com sells a very similar table for just $166! The colors are a bit different, but the Overstock table is much more gold than it appears in this picture. And for $489 less, you could buy some gold leaf for the Overstock table if you prefer the brighter tone.

Left: $655.60 by Worlds Away at Candelabra

5 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Yay! I love that table. One of my clients just ordered it.

Ana Antunes said...

Marissa Wow! I've been in love with that table for the longuest time! I'm praying for positive delivery in Europe from one of them! Thank you for the great find!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Such a gorgeous little table and so glad you found an affordable one! That first one's price tag is pretty scary for me (c:

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

That is a fantastic table. Thanks for the great find.

natasha {schue love} said...

I keep finding these gold cocktail tables on One Kings Lane and want one SO bad! Yours is a great find!!