.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

April 6, 2011

color!

via Swoon Interiors
I will probably always be a "neutral nelly" at heart. I just love extremely classic, calming spaces. But lately I have been going crazy for color, pattern and excitement!

I think it's the weather.

Here are some of my favorite colorful inspirations:
via Luxe & Lillies

Lonny

Domicile Interiors
Look at the detail on those consoles!!

Lonny // Martha Stewart (?)

Osborne & Little // Country Living

Lonny


7 comments:

Simply Brookes: said...

Love the pops of color. Bring on spring! Perfect post.

Miss Walker said...

LOVE that first living space! Loving your blog! Miss Walker xoxo

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

I've been feeling the same way. I was pretty close to buying some magenta pillows from Furbish the other day. I'm craving some pink.

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Whooh! All these pretty colors in all these beautiful pictures. Makes me happy!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

There is something about that first image that I can't take my eyes of off it. It's so uplifting and joyous. I feel like you . . neutral nelly but so drawn to colors!

emily said...

What a beautiful round up of images! Love all of them!

Hyphen Interiors said...

I love these rooms. I always go for the colorful! I never think my house is colorful enough. :)