.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

March 9, 2011

mirror gallery

the style files
I love a good gallery wall.  Evenly sized or haphazard, color-coordinated or a mixed bag... and I like when the display isn't just picture frames. I especially like the idea of a little gallery of just mirrors.


Diane from In My Own Style had a great idea for an all-mirror gallery, and took it one step farther and added layers of mirrors.


 Isn't this genius? She used little blocks of wood to give her display added dimension.


I think this is a really cool departure from the usual large-mirror-over-dresser scenario.
Check out the full instructions here.

9 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

I love the look of using multiple mirrors. Particularly like the first image. So stylish and homey all at once.

Jen@Organized-Design said...

That is so amazing. I love that wall. I would have never thought to do it that way, but it looks fantastic!

Heather J said...

What a great idea. Love the mirrors.

Diana Smith said...

These mirrors are so pretty! I love having lots of mirrors in my house with big nice frames!

emily said...

What a great idea! I love the layered look!

christine donee said...

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

I've always loved mirror collages, and this one is impressive!

xoxo
Christine

VictoriaArt said...

Through the looking glass! Wonderful!

letstalkhealthy said...

Wonderful ideas! Thanks for your post :)
lauren

Aaron said...

Love the layered mirrors!