.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

February 4, 2011

Inspiration Anywhere



I visited the fabric store this week and found a fabric for some more toss pillows to match my inspiration. But beyond that, I was stuck. And my design was looking a little... grey.

I came home and set my fabrics and the belt I was wearing on the couch, and there it was. 

Blush pink.

I didn't expect to be inspired by my belt. Just goes to show, don't count anything out!

2 comments:

Jeannine @ Small and Chic said...

Have you seen the March 2011 House Beautiful? It's all about pink!

Are all of those fabrics from Ufab? That grey one is fantastic!

Ali Rockwell said...

I have that grey and white fabric! I plan to make a pillow out of it eventually. Good choice! :)