.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

February 10, 2011

Capiz Shell Chandeliers



When my husband and I were on our honeymoon in Puerto Rico, I found the perfect capiz shell chandelier at a souvenir shop. I wanted to buy it, but I was afraid it would break in transit.

I regret not having such a fun souvenir from our honeymoon, but great capiz chandeliers are pretty easy to come by. I love everything about them. Here are some favorites:












World Market

4 comments:

lefavoritethings.com said...

Ooh I am loving the one from World Market! And the price is definitely right :)

Diana Smith said...

These are sooo cute! I love the whimsical feel these bring!

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

oooh! I actually love the world market one. Pretty cute.

robin baron said...

I love these shells! They are so glimmery and remind me of the beach without feeling too beach bummy! Great blend!