.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

January 4, 2011

Walk-in Mini Closet

 Domino 2009

I've had this beautiful, efficient space from former Domino assistant Robin Sillau saved in my files for a couple of years. She constructed a loft for her bed and converted the space underneath into a little closet. I absolutely love that she made a complete mini room out of it--complete with flowers, books, tables, and even wall art! I also love the color scheme. So great.

3 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I'm always amazed at the creative ideas that owners of small spaces come up with to address the need for storage.

Natalie said...

I love Domino, I am still sad they canceled that magazine! I have a whole file filled with cut-outs from the old mags. I guess at least I have my coffee table book to browse through! That closet is genius! Love your blog, glad I found it!

http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I'm new to your blog - what a creative idea! It looks fantastic.