.

.
HOME               ABOUT               STEALS               FAVORITES               CONTACT

January 3, 2011

Chiang Mai Desktop


I can't believe 2010 is gone already, but I'm so looking forward to what 2011 has in store! One of my goals this year is to surround myself with more inspiring, happy, beautiful things. 

One of the things that always makes me smile is Schumacher's Chiang Mai Dragon. I love it. (Who doesn't?) So I put it somewhere it can inspire me every day:



It makes me happy every time I open my laptop.

Here's to an inspiring year!

2 comments:

Michelle @ Ten June said...

What a fabulous idea, Marissa! I need to pretty up my desktop too- surrounding yourself with pretty things is most certainly the best way to inspire :)

Happy New Year!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

That's a great idea!!! It's about the only way I'll have it!

I was on your blog ages ago and lost the link...so glad you commented on mine so I could find you again! I'm your newest follower!